Houston, Texas
1.2K views 3 comments

I am not a customer but is being pressed by a new rep about it, but I have never heard of this company and don't trust nothing I can't research on.All I constantly see is people talking bout how the company is a scam just because they didn't make the money they thought they would the way they "understood" they would.

DON'T CARE BOUT THAT I WANT OT KNOW ABOUT THE *** SERVICES AND HOW THE COMPANY SAVES PEOPLE MONEY!

Even the website doesn't say anything it just talks about people joining in their ranks.I don't want to work for this company I just want to understand how it works on saving a bit more cash on every day services rather than just being told " you call a number and save".

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 5linx?

Comments

Jo
Dalton, Georgia, United States #712115

I don't think any of the replies addressed the original comment.Without all the hype about the company and it's strategies...HOW DOES 5LINX SAVE YOU MONEY ON YOUR SERVICES!!!!

Are they using the grids of utility and telecommunication companies???Are the services better through them????

jarmrob

This is actually a simple answer to the question. 5LINX is contracted as a 3rd party marketer for the Top Fortune 500 companies in their respective field. 5LINX acts as a distributor of these products for the certain companies and since there is no actual store...there is no overhead cost thus allowing 5LINX to offer the products and services at wholesale price.

As far as the Rep that was pressuring you...9 out of 10 times he/she was new in the business was so excited that they wanted you to take a look at it and if you said no or maybe...they really wanted you to because they believed in you and wanted you to experience the same excitement that they felt. I know this because I was guilty of doing the same, but as time past...I learned through self development how to control myself.

Simply put is that the system works but you can't operate a $100 million dollar industry as a $200 guy or girl. It requires hard work, time, a change in mindset, a change in lifesytle, and change in attitude. You have to act like and think like that you wish to become. So if you want to become a millionnaire then you have to act like one and in order to do that you have to learn how one operates. 5LINX is a great company but it is not for everyone and not everyone will be successful because it takes an average of 3-5 years of hard work...to never have to work another day in your life. That is Real Talk

learforyourself

WELL IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPANY YOU MUST TO OUT TO A B.O.M AND YES YOU CAN SAVE MONEY ON SERVICES THAT YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING ON N E WAY...I AM GLAD YOU ARE WILLING TO WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT JUST GO TO WWW.APLANB4ME.COM AND UNDERSTAND WHAT WE OFFER

...YOU CAN ALWAY CALL 5 LINX ..LOCATED IN ROCHESTER, NY...IT IS A GREAT COMPANY..AND THE TRAINING IS SUPER .....DO YOUR RESEARCH...I DO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT....

I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS WITH 5LINX NOW FOR OVER A YEAR AND I LOVE IT...