3.6K views

I was jipped, hood winked, bamboozeled when I joined 5LINX!!! They almost made me believe none of these online gigs were real!!!

They took my money and never helped me signed me up with high hopes and let me drown!! I gave one more a try and its changed my life I'm currently making 2,500 a MONTH!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT MYSELF!!! If your interested I would love to help people out like me that were scarred from that type of experience I had or people that hasn't tried anything yet.

Life isnt meant to barely make ends I did something about it you should too!! If you're interested Email me @ Bottomlineiz1644@aol.com and yes the business I'm talking about is BBB accredited

Comments

This comment posted by Anonymous says it all about this Company's nonsense:

"In essence, the company pays you to BECOME A BETTER PERSON by helping other people make money. But, if it's not in you to take responsibility for your own actions, then you will NEVER be successful at ANYTHING!"

What a bunch of rhetorical, head-tripping horsesh*t.

Oaklyn, New Jersey, United States #963373

I am not sure if your referring to 5Linx or not; but, I checked the BBB and there is no listing of this company as "a credited" anywhere on the BBB.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #877795

I really wish the people that get on these sites and complain about 5LINX or any network marketing company, for that matter, being a scam, would take a close at the (problem) person in the mirror.

9 times out of 10 they didn't stick around long enough to find out what was really available to them.

Network Marketing as a whole is a personal development opportunity with a compensation plan attached.

Network Marketing (5LINX) provides people the opportunity to grow a business within a business with very little risk and very little startup capital ($249).

I must add that if $249 is high risk or is not considered a little amount of money to you and you're above the age of 21 or you've been working at least 5 years, then you're already AT RISK!

I mean these companies (5LINX) have taken major risks with major suppliers and investing tons of money just to give the ordinary person an opportunity sell/market products that, in many cases, they would not have ever had an opportunity to sell/market. Network Marketing is SERIOUS business people. It's not something that you should do as a hobby, because you will only make hobby money, but if you truly take it SERIOUS, then you will make SERIOUS MONEY! So, I challenge the naysayers to take some responsibility in the actions you take to become successful and know that if network marketing doesn't work for you, it may have more to do with YOU than the company you chose to be a part of.

That is all!