I received a robocall on my business phone (on the do not call list), and while I was answering, my cell phone (on the do not call list) rang with the same number. When I answered, there is no one there.

When I try to call the number back, it does not connect. So I called corporate office in Rochester. They claim they do not make spam calls, and have no rep in my area that would have that number.

They say their only reps are in Rochester. On both my cell phone and my business phone, the caller ID read: "5linx 916-476-8947"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 5linx marketing. 5linx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 5linx marketing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 5linx.

Comments

It is possible that the caller ID shows 5linx because the person/business calling has 5linx phone service and they are not actually a representative of the company.

Sacramento, California, United States #1222418

I also just got a missed call from this #. I don't pick up for phone #'s I don't recognize and I'm at work.

They didn't leave a message so I figured it wasn't important. I do google #'s to see who it is.