Debra D Rpi
map-marker Newark, New Jersey

A141****

My name is Debra Denson I’ve been with your service for a little over two years. And dealt with a lot of not being able to watch the service, but I still paid for my service good,bad, and indifferent. But as soon as your able to get a payment from me I’m shut off from the service. It’s not that the money wasn’t there, but it was a discrepancy with my bank card not on my part. SAD
Poor customer service
Gayle S Etk

Verified Reviewer

BRING BACK THE “EDGE”

I used the EDGE for my arthritis and is the only thing that ever worked for me in a long time. Why would you take something off the market that works so well? There are a lot of people that miss this product. BRING “BACK EDGE.” NOW.
Julian P Zdv

You have been approach!

A lot of people think that when you have a chance to start a business it free. Lets do real talk.

If you want to invest a grocery store it will cost you money to get started. Lets say the investment is $100,000 do you have that kind of money laying around? Well look at this business another way. Low investment and you have to go to work just like you work your job but you must follow instructions if you want to be successful.

There are a lot of companies out there that use the same principle and maybe you have not experience them just yet. You have to be a leader in any business opportunity you take on. Many people are followers and wonder why they did not make any money in a business opportunity and that is why they fail. Let us know that we are distributors like a Walmart or JCPennys.

You have products to markets just like any other business. Just do your part in order to be successful.

You are an Independent Marketing Representative not a Dependent Marketing Representative. I am not saying not to depend on you up line to help you but remember you must do your part also.

Ohio 5LINX

Pros:
  • Meeting wonderful reps and new people
  • User friendly website
  • Selection of the best cities to host national conventions
Melbourne Zps

It's not a business.. It's a pyramid scheme.

Businesses sell products based on supply and demand. 5linx is selling reucruitments if you don't line up people in your pyramid you don't profit. They brainwash people and chastise nay sayers they break up relationships with families and loved ones for the price of a new recruit... Those who are successful good luck what good is success when you have no morals or integrity.

If you cause people to have hardships they will quit . Business is supply and demand.

This isnt that this is a system taking money out of desperate poor ignorant people money causing hardships for them just so a few can be feed. Not a venture for those with a good heart only for doggy dogg people with no moral characters.

Garbage

View more comments (1)
Francisco G Cez
map-marker Chicago, Illinois

I did not have access at home but I had excellent reception at gym.

I asked my 5linx rep why I could not get a good reception on my phone at home and was told that it was because of my internet speed. I believe it is true. I get to watch a movie at the gym while I am on the treadmill or on the stepmaster and I love that I can watch any of the channels available on my phone while I work out. I just ordered some boxes and to be exact, I ordered 4 boxes for my house and each box was like 40 dollars or so and will let you know how they work at my home. So far I am happy with the service.
Pros:
  • Teevee service because if i travel i can take it with me
Fair pricing
Reilly Dpu

I keep getting the run around

I’m not pissed, I more upset and fustrated then anything. Every time I will call you guys about a sport sponsor ship and they will put me on hold for about 10 minuets then they will tell me to call customer service.

It is so frustrating to keep giving me the run around. If they don’t or have the answer just let me know.

Instead you waste my time. Please call me at(760) 985-**** Ronner Williams

Poor customer service
Guest

Hello, Thank you for this information. Unfortunately, we do not recognize your request of "sport sponsorship".

Could you please clarify what you are referencing so that we can assist?

Additionally, our in-house customer service team is here for any questions you may have. Please contact our Customer Service team to assist you further.

Valerie E Ulw

The TeeVee box is very problematic

I bought into the TeeVee program based on the premise of obtaining television access for less money than traditional cable or satetillite service. Unfortunately the service was inconsistent with frequent internet interruptions.

The screen would freeze and only restart after having to reboot the system by disconnecting the electric connection. After a while the TeeVee box began malfunctioning by not staying connected, with the power just going off inspite of being connected to the electricity. I finally reached my breaking point with paying for a service I was not receiving after the customer service rep. informed to get a new box, I would have to send it to the factory in Rochester for testing, and if a replacement box would be sent if the device could not be repaired.

The problem with this is I would be paying for a service I was not receiving during the repair process. I cancelled the service and would not recommend it to anyone.

Cons:
  • Poor product
Bad quality
Marc F Smw

No no no

IT'S JUST SCAM, 9 out of 10 actually lose money.

I was approached by at least 6 people that I know very well in the past twelve years about 5Linx. They sell the company and their services as if it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But it's nothing but over priced generic products and they try to lock you into a contract. You have to pay to join the company, you have to pay for their training seminars. It's just amazing to me how so many people fall for this or maybe there are just a lot of lazy gullible people out there. They flaunt the people who actually made money in the organization, not knowing that they are the reason why the very few made money.

Just shameful, it's very prevalent among lower income urban people looking for an easy way to make money, but it never materializes. Poor Suckers.

Bad quality
Melbourne Zps

if you don't get recruits you have to buy products that is a pyramid scheme.... what happened to the supply and demand what happended to the product selling itself.?

Lies.... you only make money by recruiting people and even if you recruit half the planet you will never make it to the top of the tier unless the ones at the top die.

Guest

Digna Deleon Morris is the biggest of all scam artist - used to live in NJ. She WORKED FOR rite Aid as DM - then recruited all her underpaid minority Managers - her and her husband are cons - glad they moved to St Augustine Florida - look Florida

View more comments (1)

TeeVEE with 5Linx

This service is a FRAUD! We canceled this service prior to the trial period ending and they refused to refund our money and still charged our card.

They also refused to cancel the service. Do not get this service. The customer service representative spoke with her manager and she refused to take a call from me stating that she will not refund per company instructions. I asked "why do you have it in the agreement if you cancel prior to, you will not be charged." No answer was given.

I am calling my bank to report this as fraud as well as contacting the Better Business Agency.

I repeat!! Do not get sucked in to this product or service.

Loss:
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Full refund

CEO's on trial for funneling millions from company

Three of the CEO's got arrested and on trial for funneling millions of profits from company and employees. To all those that said this was a scam, good job

Not a good experience

I ordered Teevee from a friend who is a rep. I was never able to log into my account again from the first time I logged in.

I realized that I mistakenly left a number off my email address so because I could not log in I called to ask about having my account reset and email address corrected. I was told my email address was fixed and They gave me a different username and password than the one I created which still didn't work. The rep told me she had to put in a ticket to resolve the issue and she would call me the next day. I called back the next day and my email address was not corrected as I was told before and they told me they could not change my email address if I could not log into my account and would have to cancel the entire plan and I could not get a refund because Teevee is not a 5 linx product.

Mind you I haven't used the service once since I got it and they cannot do something so basic as to reset an account which I do not think was my fault because the log in I created is not the login they had me use and the one I created did not work anymore and they were sending the reset code to the wrong email address because they were unable to change my email address. I have never worked with a company so limited in their abilities but they can take your money but these people cant change an email address! As long as you have someones bank information you should be able to do anything to keep that customer. I bought a Roku stick I did not need and I'm out of almost $200.

I just found it very under handed and they had no care at all about me losing my money and they could not figure this situation out. I was trying to be supportive of a friend but unfortunately shes going to lose any future business from me because the owners of this company are incapable to handling very simple matters.

Loss:
Order processing issue

RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

As most of you guys I was brought in by a family member,once in I had spent close to $500.00 buy products that I really had no use for but I bought them only because I trying to obtain my next position.

Long story short once I contacted the CSR to inquire about my new position / ATM card I was told to keep selling cause I still didnt have any funds due. At that time I ask the CSR if my family member was making any money and she noted that she had only made a few dollars but my family member made it sound like she was rolling in the cash.

Lucky for me I contacted the CSR before my initial 10 days was up and was able to receive all of my funds back.

This company is so bad that it will make your own family lie to you.

I'm sure there are some good stories but if you are bringing new people into this company just be upfront and honest about what to expect.

Another thing, 5LINX's products are not offered at a rate that anyone outside of the company would want to buy and some products are just useless.

Guest

This post if freaking retarded. 10 days in the business really.

You dont even get your first check at a j.o.b that fast. It sounds like you wanted this to be a get rich quick scheme and was disappointed when you found out you have to work. And I think we all can see your the lier here.shame on you for blaming you complete failure on anyone other than your lazy self.

Get outta here with this dummy how do you expect to start a business and get a return in 10 days especially without doing nothing. Just go get a job cause you clearly still have that just over broke state of mind and are to old to be taught new tricks to any trade.

Guest

Sounds like the liar is you... 5linx doesnt Disclose how much money someone else makes.

I DONT BELIEVE YOU. Just Keep It Real Your Not Made To Stand 5linx Strong..

Guest

Lol while everyone is saying it's a scam . I'm SVP ..

got my BMW & Making tons of $$$$$$ ..It's all mindset .. Work hard enough and you will get there ...

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1093243

"Im SVP"...got his bicycle manpowered workout (BMW) going, with him holding the shift key down and pressing "4" multiple times, and has the mindset of a 5LINX monkey. You're not laughing out loud- you're broke.

Guest

Its sad that out of desperation your own family member did not be truthful to you, but do not try and say that it was 5Linx. Did you complete all of your training?

Did you understand or attempt to learn the compensation plan? Did you have a WHY written and design a plan to reach your goals? Or was your only motivation the promise of a short term payout verses a long term goal that would lead you to financial freedom. Hummmmm!

Makes one wonder how quickly, a person can point the finger at a solid company that's providing unique opportunities to help many others that are committed to their success, that take responsibility for their own short comings and understand that they must grow in many areas and have a different mindset to succeed. I'm thankful for this opportunity because it will quickly *** out all of the excuse makers that ned to take a long hard look at that person in the MIRROR!

Check yourself and you'll find where the fault lies.

Guest

Great comments by everyone. First off you didnt put in a full effort.

Like stated by another person you cant expect to get paid in less then 10 days without putting in any effort. Second 5Linx wouldn't and CANT tell you about the earnings of someone elses account, so I know thats a lie. Do your research people before you believe only the negative you see. In every business in the world in order to succeed you must work hard and long.

So many people expect things to be given to them now a days. The same people who complain and say this is a scam or doesn't work will also be the same people who are broke days after getting paid and working for $8 an hour.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-960896

You have to be out of your *** mind...what is negative about people's bank account and credit card having recurring fees without that person's knowledge, what is the negative part, that you simple minded idiots never thought someone would not check their balance on their account at any time...what is negative? Also what do you mean "...broke days after getting paid and working for $8 an hour"...considering my salary is $97,000 annually, (which is a long distance from what you make), I would be broke after 5linx continuously steal money from my account. Anyone that sees nothing wrong with 5linx doing what they are doing to decent people all of you are liar's, and if you lie, you will steal...and if you steal, you will CHEAT!

Guest

They tell you at their convention to lie to your family and friends to get them to join and transfer their services over to theirs. This is real talk I went with a friend to Miami last year in January to their convention and it was expensive enough just to get in and they were passing out large amount of checks to the owners then convince the audience that thus could be you if you do more work on your family and friends and it won't hurt to lie to them...

What a joke this company is.

To get them to stop taking money directly out of my account I had to call bank and say I lost my credit card so I can get a new account. Never give them that much power that they can go directly and get money from you when they are suppose to be helping you make money

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-936400

You did not have to say you lost your credit card you should have told them what happened and just get a new card with a difference number. Banks should know what is going on, I am going to send these reviews to my bank's fraud department to let them know, I will be getting my monies back.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-936400

Hi TeeTee...I signed up in Chicago with a Mitzie and Ralph Hughes...I would never have believed these two are low down dirty dogs...liars, cheaters, and they would steal your last dollar given the opportunity. Hope you did not sign up under them, thx!

View more comments (13)

Greed

The system at FLINX disproportionately enriched the higher echelon. The Bentley.

the Benz, the $10,000.00 per month and annual vacations. These were red herrings used to attract people to the business. They started taking back points given for buying and attend conventions. Original guidelines for promotions were repeatedly changed to make it harder to reach higher levels.

5LINX made it easier to get in but harder to advance, frustrated newbies quit in frustration. This created a degree of stress to maintain compensation levels at the top. I called out 2 different speakers for misrepresenting information at meetings.

I warned the call center that this day is coming. Awaiting the class action suits.

Lonny Ptq

TAKING MY MONEY AND NO SERVICE OR REFUND

MY NAME IS KATINA BATTLE ,ON NOV,13-2016 I ORDERED TEEVEE FROM YOUR COMPANY ,I RECEIVED A MESSAGE WHICH I HAVE A COPY OF STATING THAT MY ORDER COULDN'T BE COMPLETED AND THAT MY MONEY $114 HAD BEEN REFUNDED. MONDAY NOV15, MY BANK CALLED ME ASKING ABOUT A TRANSACTION THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT 6 TIMES FROM THE SAME COMPANY HAD TAKEN &114 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT 6 TIMES, MY ACCOUNT WAS OVER DRAWN BY ALMOST $600 ,I CANT REMBER THE EXACT AMOUN, SO I IMMEDIATELY CALL YOUR COMPANY AND SPOKE WITH A REPRESINATIVE NAME PAUL, HE TOLD ME THAT I COULD'T GET MY MONEY BACK AND HADN'Y LISTENED TO WHAT HAD HAPPENED ,I TOLD HIM TO LISTEN AND AFTER I EXPLAINED THE SITUATION TO HIM HE TOLD ME THAT A SUPERVISOR WOULD CALL ME BACK IN 24 HOURS ,THEN I CALLED AGAIN ON NOV16, AND SPOKE WITH A REPRESINATIVE NAMED DUSTYN AND HAD TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT WENT ON AGAIN AND THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY SERVICE AND MY BANK ACCOUNT HAD BEEN DEBITED IN ERROR BY YOUR COMPANY 6 TIMES AND CHECKS WERE BOUNCING HE PUT ME ON HOLD FOR ABOUT 35 MINUTES AND CAME BACK AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAD SPOKE WITH A SUPERVISOR AND THAT HE WAS GOING TO TRY AND FIX THE ISSUE THAT HAD OCCURED WITH MY BANK ,I CALLED MY BANK ON 3WAY AND DUSTYN SPOKE TO THE BANK MANAGER AND SHE TOLD HIM WHAT SHE NEEDED FROM THERE COMPANY TO FIX THE PROBLE AND TO TAKE THE FUNDS OFF OF HOLD AND RELEASE MY MONEY, SO THEN WE GET THAT STRAIGHTENED OUT THE NEXT DAY BUT ,THE 5LINX DIDN'T REFUND MY $114 THAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO ORIGINALLY REFUND ,I TALKED WITH A SUPERVISOR BY THE NAME OF CINDE WOODS I THINK HER NAME WAS AND SHE QUICKLY STARED TELLING ME THAT I GOT THE SERVICE AND THAT I GOT AN EMAIL STATING I GOT SERVICE AND THAT I COULDN'T GET MY MONEY BACK , I TOLD HER THAT I HADN'T RECIEVED ANYTHING AT ALL EXCEPT THE M,SSAGE FROM YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ,SAYING THAT MY ORDER COULDN'T BE COMPLETED AND THAT MY MONEY HAD BEEN REFUNDED, I STILL HAVE YET TIL THIS DAY DECEMBER THE 7, TO GET SERVICE YET AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK BECUSE YOU ALL COULDN'T GET ME SEVICE THERE AND I HAVE BEEN TREATEC UNFAIRLY ABOUT HTE SITUATION AS IF YOUR ERRORS WERE MY FAULT THAT YOU DIDN'T GET ME SERVICE AND OVER DREW MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THAT I STILL HAVE NO SERVICE AND NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK ,IM WAITING ON DAWN DALOCA TO GIVE ME A RETURN PHONE CALL STILL AS IM TYPING.. THIS IS VERY BAD BUSINESS AND IM GOING TO FILE A LAW SUIT IF NOT RESOLVED..

Pros:
  • Expearience with 5linx has been horrific
  • How they actually care about you
Problem with delivery

map-marker Northampton, Pennsylvania

5Linx Offers No Real Value To Customers!

As a representative of 5Linx, I have found the following to be true: 1. You cannot save people money on any service or product. As a matter of fact, I discovered that their coffee and Hi-5 wellness products are available from Amazon at a much cheaper price. You can check it out yourself. 2. Once people realize that they cannot really save money, they do not see any value in becoming a customer, thus making the job of acquiring customers very difficult. 3. Most of the customers are acquired through the cleverly devised Compensation Plan that mandates all Independent Marketing Representatives to become customers before they can begin to earn any commissions, and since every service subscribed to is counted as a separate customer, it is possible for one representative to be also several customers. In summarizing, I believe that 5Linx is a legitimate company and I know that some people are having great success. However, I am not prepared to mislead or deceive people into thinking that I can save them money when I know fully well that I can't. As long as 5Linx continues to make that claim of saving people money, I'm out. My conscience does not allow me to make that claim because I feel that I'm sacrificing my values as a customer driven entrepreneur.
Cons:
  • Deceptive claims to customers
Pricing issue

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Athan Euj

Unfortunately, there are many MLM companies out there that are like that. It makes the more reputable companies look bad.

There are companies that highly encourage their independent distributors to market their businesses with honesty and integrity.

I know this to be true. I have worked with companies that try to push "snake oil" while convincing their IDs that what they were promoting was valuable and worth purchasing. For this reason, I had quit being a network marketer for a while.

Last year I finally found a company that is reputable, has valuable products that actually work, as well as an excellent compensation plan. They highly encourage their IDs to market with integrity.

One thing to note: ALL network marketing companies require their IDs to purchase the products.

In order to be successful as a network marketer you MUST be a product of the product(s) in order to prove to people that they work.

If you would like to work with an honest, reputable company, please find me at fb dot com/heathertaskovics. I will be more than happy to work with you and help you get started.

Thank you.

Guest

Yes you can quit. Just call and discontinue your platinum services

Guest

Is there a way of quitting if you are a representative?

Guest

I'd like to know more about how you know that 5 Linx does not really save people money on the services or products. Your statements are really revealing, yet I would like more proof.

I just started with 5 linkx and I don't want to encourage my family & friends to change their utilities & buy products, I can't keep "my word". I could not live with myself if I found out that the company I was working with was deceiving and misleading.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-928314

I was there and was a svp. I left because to much playing with words.

I had a ET under me get 29 energy customers in a 5 week period. I had no answer for him when he called me and said 18 of his 29 customers bills were doubled or tripled. Corporate gave me and him a lame excuse. I stopped marketing energy.

You only making 20-30 cents a month on cell lines until u hit svp. They focus more on reps being their own customer instead of getting real customers. And they always focus on you staying the course and not quitting. It's never quitting if you change directions.

Hope this helps future would be reps. ohhh I made money there but could not defeat my conscience.

I had to go. I love people.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-928314

The prices are the same or cheaper just by going to Directv or the products and getting them yourself. The cellphone service is VERY crappie.

I worked as a rep but I couldn't try to lie to family and friends cause they saw it wasn't worth it. But the Reps try to convince themselves and you these are the best products on the market. They sell coffee and the CEO of the company said to us he don't even drink coffee but he has a great sell pitch.

The do have great parties at convention centers that once again you have to fork out a lot of money. If you value a dollar "your dollar" Real talk it ain't worth it...

Guest

You are right. And this is because YOU are their customer.

They get their money from YOU. That is how it works.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-922526

Spanky u r soooo true

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-922526

5LINX makes their money from you buying their products. You are supposed to go and sell those products, starting with your family and friends, because they trust you already.

Then you're supposed to get leads from them, to sell yet more product too. But once that vine dries out, as it assuredly will, you're done as a rep- period. Their real and only strategy is to get you to sell their products to your loved ones who trust you already. That's what they won't ever tell you.

Meanwhile, you may break even on the hundreds of dollars you forked over to them for the fees and products in the first place. Ask yourself, who wins in this scenario?

View more comments (8)
Angelina Vid

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Garner, North Carolina

Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments!

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments!
5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! - Image 2
5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! - Image 3
5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! - Image 4

I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to find out about 5linx then you would know that it was founded by 3 VERY successful {{REDACTED}} guys and for the last NINE years in a row it has been listed on the Inc.

500/5000. Now for the business minded people I don't have to tell you what that is. For the rest of the people (ie. people that say this is a scam) I will teach you.

The Inc. 500/5000 monitors ONLY the top privately held businesses in the United States (just as the Fortune 500 monitors the publicly traded businesses). There are over 22.7 MILLION privately helpd businesses here in the US. 5linx is ranked #2,917.

Now that takes away the "SCAM" thing. Please take that off the table.

Next, this is a BUSINESS. Once you come into business, YES, you actually have to WORK!.

I know some people don't understand that part. Once again, this is a BUSINESS. If you don't make it here then YOU didn't do YOUR part. End of that discussion.

When you come into this business, you are ASSUMED to be an adult and can govern yourself accordingly. Some cannot and then blame it on the company. I usually am NOT a betting person but I would bet that these SAME people have also NOT succeeded at their current careers (so blame it on that system also). Please take responsibility for your actions.

If you CANNOT comprehend the meaning of work then this industry is NOT for you. Does it WORK? I have been in 5linx for 1 year. Have I made A LOT more than I have put in?

Well let's just say that I QUIT my $50K+/year job and doing 5linx full time. It is up to YOU to change YOUR life. Please do NOT blame my Company. You can friend me on Facebook to verify me.

My name is Kirk Wheeler on Facebook! And I APPROVE of this message.

Melbourne Zps

my husband recruited me without asking me. I hate MLM but tried to support him.

However once I ask them questions about why the product was so exspensive they got defensive. Started brainwashing my husband and now I rarely see him we are getting divorced now because he is so into this cult he forgot he had a wife at home who needs his time too. This company tried to sell CBD claiming it cured covid 19 and cancer the rep told me to push it on my friend with breast cancer. on my birthday they were pushing me to recruit my friends like can I have my day without harrassing people to join like jehovah witnesses my family and friends all ran away now I am broke and divorced because my fool husband when he can't recruit anymore fools he has to buy products he can't sell..

i gave the *** away and still people didn't want to buy it. They make money off recruits solely and if you don't have money i suggest buy gold and silver and stocks you will be better off.

Never heard of you.

Guest

+many men and women who have worked just as hard or harder still will not receive your success it's a lottery and based on percentages...not on hard work. If everyone joins and works hard for10'years only about 25 percent will.succeed you need those quitters to lose faith to be successful. Admit it

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1176751

It's actually closer to like 99.5% of people that do not make any money in MLM businesses. I'd be willing to bet this guy is a complete liar and is just on here trying to recruit, which is why he wants you to message him on Facebook.

Think about it, if he is really making all of this money, why does he care what other people think? Just sit on the beach and sip another cocktail!

Why are you trying to comment on complaint blogs where people post about what a scam your company is? Just go off and be rich!!

Angelina Vid

You post as anonymous which let's everyone know you, first of all, have no credibility. Next, "the people at the top" all started "at the bottom".

I personally know quite a few of them. Myself included. My competition? So I guess every business in the world that has another business as competition should just close their doors because, by your logic, there can't be competition for anyone to make money.

Now let's get to your "well over 75% don't make money at this within a year, and well,..eating is important so they move on" statement...are you aware that in most businessess it takes 3-5 years to turn a profit? I'm guessing that you didn't know that important fact. No-one tells anybody in this industry to quit their day job UNTIL they start to equal or surpass their current income.

Next, paying ridiculous fees???

The ONLY fees that is REQUIRED to pay is your website and virtual office (Platinum Discount Network) which is only $49.95 monthly. Try starting ANY business in this country and tell me what your momthly expenses are. But I'm quite sure that you are NOT a busuness owner so you wouldn't be privy to that information. Educate yourself on the whole industry before speaking on something that you know NOTHING about.

Are you starting to feel clueless yet?

Bottom line, when Warren Buffet and Oprah Winfrey both recommend Network marketing then your opinion doesn't matter.

This is Kirk Wheeler and I approve of this message. Thank you.

reply icon Replying to comment of Angelina Vid

Do you think we'll over 75 percent of the people who joins your business doesn't know how to work hard? Doesn't know what an investment is?

I apologize that my previous comment definitely came out jumbled and my phone auto corrected words that it wasn't supposed too. I think the mom companies are often run by highly narcissistic individuals unfortunately. That oftentimes, they think it's okay to profit off others misfortune. Although a lot of times it is so very easy to be hypnotized by success and money after working very hard, I don't think you realize there have been many men and women I am sure to join your company and other companies based off the pyramid (by the way they have to sell products by law or they are in fact illegal to operate) most of the time you will find in companies like ACN and what seems like yours the most of the profits are based off that pyramid not coming in from the actual products.Notice in all of the comments you haven't been able to mention your companies products once nor have I once been able to tell you how awesome the supposed ""not scam".company I worked For's products because the whole business is built upon making money and their business model....ACN is all about talking about residual income that's their fancy way of saying we sold only one product For years now we sell other businesses services and now we are selling another companies cell phone's and cell phone services but technically they invented nothing, created nothing and just have contracts with other businesses to sell their products.

Now I honestly do not even know what your business even sells.....did you notice that? That's signs you are being scammed.

Guest

Kirk, first of all you're not a politician so you don't have any message to approve- you wrote the thing, so...well, the whole third person thing isn't working for you.

Next, also you're referring to a segment of 5LINX dingbats that just can't seem to make it in 5LIES.

Well that's because well over 75% don't make money at this within a year, and well,..eating is important so they move on.

Lets talk about your products. The market is just about saturated roughly 100 times over for these tech products. In addition, the very team you hire as your "downline" is your competition.

Meaning, the only people making money are the birds at the top, i.e.

the ones who conned everyone to join their "team" and made them pay their ridiculous fees.

Stick a fork in Kirk everyone.

Guest

You have spoke nothing but the truth... I soooo agree

Guest

Word it how you want Mr. 50k a year.

Lol A new spin on the word scam! It's ok if we fall into this criteria, its not our fault if we misrepresent our product... I'll look you up on fb and then we can debate what constitutes a scam.

How about trying to be human and not look for loopholes to justify what you know is wrong. I couldn't make my mortgage payment for 6 months on 50k looser.

Guest

Once again this is a scam and if you are a scammer you may get rich. Someone I know also was making over $50,000 on his job and he is a National Director at 5linx he retired from his REAL job early and guess what a year later and now scrambling for money so he has Upped his SCAM..

Now he's on dating sites trying to scam women lol What a joke..

I guess he has to find people some way some how. CHICAGO here he come.

View more comments (28)
map-marker Santa Ana, California

Short Review on October&nbs-04:00;22,&nbs-04:00;2016

I hate 5linx, they are very unprofessional, liars and misleading! Some female members has no ethical and dignity, espcially that chef coco, she is flirts and sleeps with married man just to get customers

About

Summary

5LINX distributes its products and services through a network of dedicated independent marketing representatives. The company offers a wide range of telecommunications products and services such as: cellular phones and plans from all major U.S. carriers, satellite TV service from DISH Network and DIRECTV, and the company's own GLOBALINX VoIP services. 5LINX is a wholly owned subsidiary. It is a premier provider of VoIP services for residential and business clients. The corporate office of the company is based at 275 Kenneth DriveSuite 100Rochester, NY 14623 USA.Customer service of the company is available at 585 334-2600.

5linx reviews and complaints

5linx is ranked 195 out of 2060 in Telecommunications category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article