I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings.If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to find out about 5linx then you would know that it was founded by 3 VERY successful WHITE guys and for the last NINE years in a row it has been listed on the Inc.
500/5000. Now for the business minded people I don't have to tell you what that is. For the rest of the people (ie. people that say this is a scam) I will teach you.
The Inc. 500/5000 monitors ONLY the top privately held businesses in the United States (just as the Fortune 500 monitors the publicly traded businesses). There are over 22.7 MILLION privately helpd businesses here in the US. 5linx is ranked #2,917.
Now that takes away the "SCAM" thing. Please take that off the table.
Next, this is a BUSINESS. Once you come into business, YES, you actually have to WORK!.
I know some people don't understand that part. Once again, this is a BUSINESS. If you don't make it here then YOU didn't do YOUR part. End of that discussion.
When you come into this business, you are ASSUMED to be an adult and can govern yourself accordingly. Some cannot and then blame it on the company. I usually am NOT a betting person but I would bet that these SAME people have also NOT succeeded at their current careers (so blame it on that system also). Please take responsibility for your actions.
If you CANNOT comprehend the meaning of work then this industry is NOT for you. Does it WORK? I have been in 5linx for 1 year. Have I made A LOT more than I have put in?
Well let's just say that I QUIT my $50K+/year job and doing 5linx full time. It is up to YOU to change YOUR life. Please do NOT blame my Company. You can friend me on Facebook to verify me.
My name is Kirk Wheeler on Facebook!And I APPROVE of this message.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "My experience was the opposite. We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009. He was perfect in every way, is..."
- "It took two crews to do a 100 square foot floor that I would have been ashamed of if I had done it myself. 5oFloor sent a crew they were..."
- "I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, ..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."