I ordered Teevee from a friend who is a rep.I was never able to log into my account again from the first time I logged in.

I realized that I mistakenly left a number off my email address so because I could not log in I called to ask about having my account reset and email address corrected. I was told my email address was fixed and They gave me a different username and password than the one I created which still didn't work. The rep told me she had to put in a ticket to resolve the issue and she would call me the next day. I called back the next day and my email address was not corrected as I was told before and they told me they could not change my email address if I could not log into my account and would have to cancel the entire plan and I could not get a refund because Teevee is not a 5 linx product.

Mind you I haven't used the service once since I got it and they cannot do something so basic as to reset an account which I do not think was my fault because the log in I created is not the login they had me use and the one I created did not work anymore and they were sending the reset code to the wrong email address because they were unable to change my email address. I have never worked with a company so limited in their abilities but they can take your money but these people cant change an email address! As long as you have someones bank information you should be able to do anything to keep that customer. I bought a Roku stick I did not need and I'm out of almost $200.

I just found it very under handed and they had no care at all about me losing my money and they could not figure this situation out.I was trying to be supportive of a friend but unfortunately shes going to lose any future business from me because the owners of this company are incapable to handling very simple matters.

Review about: 5linx Account.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with 5linx?

Comments