5.5K views

Well I will say this a person has a right to their gripes! Me personally I was at an informal meeting in regards to joining the team of 5Linx!

Now I do want my own businesses to achieve financial independence and 5Linx does not offer that but it offers a part of a franchise that must be done in steps!

Now I must acquire a product OAY for it and attempt to sell the same to others!

Me personally I want to be in FULL CONTROL of my entrepreneurship and want no one else's hand in my accomplishments!

I WILL NOT ALLOW anyone to deduct payments out if any of my accounts not going to happen Captain! I will not allow that type of control!

Then I must pay on a product monthly, a website and that diesnt mesh with me at all!

I want my own and will NOT allow someone to box me in with their alleged success stories!

Also selling/marketing is not for everyone, and their is always a catch to it (Money)!

The startup fee if $249 is not much but then you have the $50 monthly web fee and the purchase if the products!

I do not and will not allow anyone to mold me into their personal agendas I will shape and mold my own future endeavors!

This person wrote the review about 5linx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 5linx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 5linx marketing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 5linx?

Comments