2K views

I signed up with 5linx for juste one month and the rep told me at the beginning the fee is $250, and I realized they took $300 at the beginning, and keep charging me for something I didn't order! I quit automatically!

I call my bank I reported the charges as a fraud! If someone wanna signed you in 5linx just think twice before you waisted you money!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at 5linx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 5linx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 5linx subscription for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your friend or whomever signed you up didn't do THEIR job ... you need to put the blame on them.

I knew everything I needed to know before I signed up (I also watched the 5LINX Videos - that probably would've told you more than what your friend or associate did). I had no problems w/fees and I don't blame 5LINX because I didn't become successful... I blame me, myself & I ...

I realized I'm not built for Network Marketing in that fashion and I left a Happy Camper.

Denver, Colorado, United States #960882

They should of told you that its $249 for the license and $49.95 a month for your website. You can't blame 5Linx for that.

It's the reps fault that signed you up that they didn't give you all the details. Shouldn't bash a company for the fault of a rep who doesn't run their business properly.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #960622

Thanks for helping me avoid this ... I have to submit at least 50 words so I will further state how it important it is to do research on any investment that will re your time and money a no be driven by the emotion solely because that can and will wear off!!