2K views

I signed up with 5linx for juste one month and the rep told me at the beginning the fee is $250, and I realized they took $300 at the beginning, and keep charging me for something I didn't order! I quit automatically!

I call my bank I reported the charges as a fraud! If someone wanna signed you in 5linx just think twice before you waisted you money!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Your friend or whomever signed you up didn't do THEIR job ... you need to put the blame on them.

I knew everything I needed to know before I signed up (I also watched the 5LINX Videos - that probably would've told you more than what your friend or associate did). I had no problems w/fees and I don't blame 5LINX because I didn't become successful... I blame me, myself & I ...

I realized I'm not built for Network Marketing in that fashion and I left a Happy Camper.

Denver, Colorado, United States #960882

They should of told you that its $249 for the license and $49.95 a month for your website. You can't blame 5Linx for that.

It's the reps fault that signed you up that they didn't give you all the details. Shouldn't bash a company for the fault of a rep who doesn't run their business properly.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #960622

Thanks for helping me avoid this ... I have to submit at least 50 words so I will further state how it important it is to do research on any investment that will re your time and money a no be driven by the emotion solely because that can and will wear off!!