3.4K views

Is this company really a pyramid scheme or is it legit?I'm not sure what anybody else thinks but for those that are wondering if this is a scam or if it is legit than i believe that you should take a look at this information i found and you can make your own decision.

Is this company really a pyramid scheme or is it legit?

I'm not sure what anybody else thinks but for those that are wondering if this is a scam or if it is legit than i believe that you should take a look at this information i found and you can make your own decision.http://scamandpyramidreview.blogspot.com/

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #735555

I usually ask "what is definition of Pyramid Scheme?"

Most dumbfucks can't answer.And would Cable/Phone/ISP companies partner with illegitimate businesses?

I don't think so.Move along...sheep.

Calarasi, Calarasi, Romania #720042

U are all ignant... Aaaiggghhtt :) 8) :( :( :x :roll

Dallas, Texas, United States #637550

Really?!!What do race have to do with 5linx and if it's a scam ?

Yes of coarse I see comments with misspelled words and horrible grammar but Race should not be a factor on regards of a review. I searched to see if 5linx was another scam not to see a mockery of a race.

Grow up people.:( :sigh

to ***edblkwoman Cherry Valley, California, United States #661343

Race is everywhere and you can't change that.I see more hate towards white people now then I every had.

I guess their parents growning up did not teach them to treat everyone equal as mine has. I am happy they started this business and I pray that more people who live in ghetto's and live low income or work the system (it is both ways, not just one) will find a job there. Great for them!

I will pray for this business success!:)

to ***edwhtwoman Atlanta, Georgia, United States #671740

Are you people serious?!This company isn't about race, I am an AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN and through my research of this organization, I didn't see that it was just BLACK PEOPLE, I noticed whites, Chinese, Mexicans and other race I wasn't sure of.

One thing that *** ME OFF is for a pissy *** white person to talk about AFRICAN. AMERICANS living in the hood or as you said, "the ghetto" and working the system. That's rich coming from a white person when the percentage where I live shows that there are more whites living in the ghetto and working the system over AFRICAN AMERICANS. And as for how we were raised to treat white people when we were growing up, I was taught not to be mean but never trust the toubob because given a chance you will call me a n.....r.

Let's just be honest, white people don't like us as much as we dislike you all!!!! I think all people can benefit from making a good living throughout a legit company which from research, this company is not.

I wouldn't want anyone of any race to loose what little monies they have.Think about the words you're going to speak before you speak them, not all people are racist, if you've ran into or read something said by an AFRICAN AMERICAN about a white maybethat white person did something to them and that doesn't mean they dislike all whites.

to choc Atlanta, Georgia, United States #685553

Interestingly, in Columbus Georgia, only black people are recruited by a select group of other black people... worign for one white guy

Hey five Linx is just like five guys!But better!

Like you get five times as much sex.

They link you up to five *** and you jack off five times *** fast, high speed Internet!Forget 4G, this is 5Glinx.

I'm jacking it now, 5 Linx for life.

Get linked hard today @ www.5linx.com/linkedfasterstrongerharder

to JoshBaby #996405

what happened to your link?

Hi may name is felipe ay com from Mexico ay veri heard wurker ant ay got job at 5linx bat dey tuuk al may maney!Ay went bak tu de fields bat now I have better job at Macdanalds.

Bat 5linx veri bad.:sigh

Hello, I'm Donnie McMan.I am a curret rep here at 5linx.

I have read a lot of bad rumors and gossip about our company. As a rep at 5linx I can tell you that all of these nasty rumors are TRUE.

I am planning on getting this company to its weak point and let it fall on itself.

So everybody please know that all you have herd is true, I have no catharsis toward this company, my knowledge of this is 100% real and no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling, this confession has ment Nothing.