3K views

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that. But the sponsor should have explained about the platinum service of $49.00.

That $49 will be charged every month as payment to your own website for doing the business.

As a business owner, those are all tax write off which at the end you gain more, but If you will do the business, that will cover evertything. I've seen people making a lot of money doing this business.

And regarding $45 for energy, that is optional, if you want to sell gas.

Success is a Choice.

If it is to be, It's up to me.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with 5linx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 5linx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare 5linx to other companies on our site.

Comments

Moreno Valley, California, United States #995144

I am sorry you had s bad experience with 5Linx but I actually met someone like me who is doing really well.Just so you know I owned z postal business for years.

I had to shell out 2100 dollars overhead before j size one penny for myself. I guess you thought you could own s business with no overhead .

I suggest that you just work for someone else because you know very little about beings business owner I see.All business have overhead good luck in finding one that does not have overhead expenses