1.5K views

I was pitched a line of Bible BS from Jason Lee. Never met his wife but he is a piece of work.

Stay away from him! I met him in Vegas during a conference for another marketing scam and he tried to hook up with me as a "bonus" to sign up with his 12th scam! He reached out and seriously offered "a good time" in private to show how serious he is if I go with 5Linx. If you can get past the severe lisp he has say No and run!!

My friend signed up under him for 2 other scams and has never ever been paid. If you are here looking, you are already doubtful so RUN!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of 5linx marketing from 5linx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 5linx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 5linx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments