1.4K views

I understand ppl concern but I have been with 5LINX for 10 years and what I have found is that like anything in Life. You get what you put in. I have had tremendous success and helped almost 20,000 people make money. I had no experience but was willing to work hard to understand the system. Most people join things but never commit you can see how many times they have tried other things and quit. Here is my success story video WWW.TAKEMYTIMEBACK.COM i will ans any question anyone has. Bc its only two things make u fail lack of training or lack of effort.

Vaughn Villafana

2402071722

PSVP 5LINX

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of 5linx internet marketing service. 5linx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 5linx internet marketing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 5linx.

Comments

*** like these need to just do us a favor and die.I am so annoyed with a minimum of 15-20 calls a day for solicit calls.

There should be a new law in place and be punishable minimum 20 years in prison and 250k fine. When people waste other people's valuable time everyday, that cost more than money. You take my valuable time I didn't ask for, you need to pay with your life.

I'm just sick of these people.what's wrong with these people ran by Satan.