2.4K views
3.3

I attended one of 5Linx's information sessions and signed up. The opportunity was presented as being pretty lucrative.

Upon signing up and paying, I sold two services for them under the code I was provided which was Protect America which is a home alarm service and Direct TV cable service and just because I would not continue to pay for their website, my account was deactivated and I never received a commission payment for the services I implemented during my membership.

They made me feel like that it was all about paying them money. BE WARNED IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR THEIR WEBSITE DO NOT SIGN UP

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: 5linx falsified commission on presentation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2015.

Comments

North Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1347080

Well dang. How long did you not pay it for.

Cause the membership is good for up to a year after your first payment. If you got into the business and thought things were going to happen magically your a fool.

Dont be telling people 5linx is a scam. your a failure not the company.

to Anonymous #1361323

Tally up what you have paid to be apart of 5linx. Now compare that to what 5linx has actively paid you..... now that you have im pretty sure you feel pretty *** for paying 5 times the money your actually bringing in

This post is retarded.

People Find All The Wrong Things To Look At. This Is Why Most People Fail In A Industry Like This..

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1233178

In order to be paid commissions, you have to be qualified. Which means 8 customer points w/1 outside of your name/credit card. Based on your complaint, it doesn't seem like you met that requirement.

If you don't have a website which is your virtual office, your whole business how do you expect payment if your company is shut down??

to Anonymous #1361325

The point is they were not willing to continue to pay a company for the oppurtunity to sell products that no one wants. Which is exactly why they lure you with bonuses.

I was taught a long time ago. If the buisness format is what they say it is then you would not need bonuses to boost buisness.