1.7K views

Wasn't this black marketed company number one in Rochester New York? Didn't this black marketed company produce millionaires?

and did not the co founders, who are white in this back marketed company just elect the first ever African American CEO in the history of Network Marketing? Sounds Like Someone has some racial issues. So people have to see successful, educated, wealthy black folks.. History has shown our worth and accomplishments that were stolen and hidden behind white faces.

(No disrespect.) Now we will watch a black man take this Million Dollar Company to a Billion Dollar company. Not alone, but as a collective team... I am Black!

I am White! And I Am 5Linx!

This person wrote the review because of "awesome company" of a product or service from 5linx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 5linx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most meeting wonderful reps and new people and energy at the national conventions. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 5linx for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1259716

...and what does this relate to?

#1219699

I am not even sure what that was all about...

Balch Springs, Texas, United States #1219667

You get a standing ovation from me!